Nobel Peace Prize winners speak up for Iranian Baha’i leaders

Nobel Peace Prize winners speak up for Iranian Baha’i leaders

Posted using ShareThis

I'm posting this as a follow up to my previous blog on the persecution of Iranian Baha'i leaders. I'm grateful to Barney Leith to posting this story on his blog so the news won't get buried under a dogpile of celebrity hyperbole. Keep it going, folks, the world needs to know what's really going on while the certain Western leaders remain clueless about the realities of life in the Middle East, and why their policies seem to be failing.

I could say oh-so-much-more. But I won't. I am a Baha'i. That's all that matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep breaths. This is only part of your life. Part 3

My former English professor and mentor

Emotional Incest