Be back after a brief respite

Due to a disputes with AT&T over cell phone charges that were part of a service "package", I no longer have DSL service. Serious bummer. I signed up with a very cheap (under $10) dial-up service, but since I've run into technical difficulties reconnecting the phone line and in the process, knocking my monitor into a blank screen, I won't be online until someone bails me out of this mess. I'm using a computer at the community room of my parent's apartment complex right now. But I'm going to be calling every tekkie I know to get back on line. In the meantime, stay tuned, y'all. "I'll be back."

Comments

Please come back you've been nominated for an "I love your blog award".
Ms Angela said…
LOL! Thanks, Phillipe! Due to financial and recovery responsibilities, I don't have a monitor for my computer or even more importantly, Internet access. I'm at my sister's place right now because I have blog jones going on. But I will be back soon, I promise! Luv ya'!

Popular posts from this blog

Deep breaths. This is only part of your life. Part 3

My former English professor and mentor

About Love (Love Actually)