(SIGH) This figures....

I spent the day further exhausting myself by running errands for my parents and my el preggo daughter. Clarissa, we found your queen-sized Sealy Posturepedic bed, you pregnant diva you. I almost went to sleep on it, right in the store. The Sears salesperson was not amused. Anyway, a friend posted this personality test on his blog, and I thought, well, I need a bit cheering up. I'll take the test. Sheesh. Great, just great. I'm Miss Piggy. "Never eat more than you can lift." That's just what I needed to read tonight. Anyway, there has be another one of these dumb tests out there that aren't so depressing. If anyone knows of one, let me know!

You Are Miss Piggy

A total princess and diva, you're totally in charge - even if people don't know it.
You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won't settle for anything less.
You're going to be a total star, and you won't let any of the "little people" get in your way.
Just remember, piggy, never eat more than you can lift!
6 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Incest

Deep breaths. This is only part of your life. (Introduction)

On being plus-sized