The Notorious B.I.G. feat. 112 - The Sky Is The Limit

The children in this video are cute, but since I'm a mom, I don't like the seductive imagery, f-bombs, and the depiction of gross materialism.

All right, stepping down from the soapbox. The sky is the limit, my friend. You can have what you want, be what you want. Just trust that the Will of the Universe is looking out for you. It makes things easier, believe me. I'm the champion of resistance, and I've paid a huge price for it. I made it through T-Day, folks! Ya Baha'ul'Abha!

Comments

Liz Dwyer said…
Congratulations on making it through Thanksgiving! It's hard but you are doing it! :)
Ms Angela said…
Thanks, Liz.

Things are really hectic for me right now because life keeps coming, no matter what. No mercy for the food addict, especially during this time of the year. One saving grace--I despise fruitcake. If everyone brought fruitcake to potlucks and luncheons, I would just look at that mess, and walk out. However, we all know that this is not going to happen...well, I deal with that when the time comes. It's all about hanging in the present, not the future.

But since I brought up the future, I'm thinking about taking a time out at Bosch in December for a Ruhi Book 5 intensive. Being up in the fresh mountain air and walking up and down those hills will be good for me. I'll catch up to you on your blog soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Deep breaths. This is only part of your life. Part 3

My former English professor and mentor

Emotional Incest