tears for fears -head over heels

This isn't about me, but I know someone who might be a candidate. Kind of wish it was me, but I'm being reminded day by day that I live a very unconventional life, and maybe an emotional convention like "falling head over heels" isn't something I can do. But I like the song, even if the video seems a bit odd to me. Kissing a monkey in a library? The point? Don't mind me folks; I'm just despairing having to do my night time rituals instead what used to be comforting to me. It'll pass. I just need to cry it out and pray some more.

Comments

KimPossible said…
Hey...yes, it will pass. Whatever it is you were dealing with or thinking about. We all go through things that don't make sense sometimes. Our deck of cards on any given day could change. However, it's not what we go through but how we go through it.

Keep on blogging. It brings healing and allows you to get simple and complex thoughts out.

Drop by my blog and keep in touch.
KimPossible
Liz Dwyer said…
I LOVE that song. I have it on my iPod. It's one of my favorites! But of course, head of heels was never a good look for me! ;0
Ms Angela said…
Kim: Thanks for visiting my blog, and I did check out your site, too. I love it; keep up the great work! And you are right; it will pass and it did pass. Today brings another set of challenges. You see, I'm a food addict, and every day I have to renew my committment to recovery. Anyway, thanks again for stopping by and your thoughtful words.

Liz: I don't know anything about "head over heels", except when I fall flat on my face, both literally and figuratively! This occurs often, too. I love the song, too. Hey...why do you and I like the same music? LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Deep breaths. This is only part of your life. Part 3

My former English professor and mentor

About Love (Love Actually)