It's her fault!

Los Angelista inspired me to indulge in some more of these silly quizzes when she asked me about the superhero test. So I returned to site, and hark, more tests! Folks I couldn't resist. This may become my new obsession if I'm not careful! :)

I only did two, however. The first one, yeah, it figures. I was meant to be a boomer. I seriously fit the profile.




You Belong in the Baby Boomer Generation



You fit in best with people born between 1943 and 1960.

You are optimistic, rebellious, and even a little self centered.

You still believe that you will change the world.

You detest authority and rules. Deep down, you're a non conformist.



I couldn't resist the second test. Y'all know I'm a total nerd and proud of it!




You Are Cyclops



Dedicated and responsible, you will always remain loyal to your cause.

You are a commanding leader - after all, you can kill someone just by looking at them.



Power: force beams from your eyes

Comments

SMK said…
OK, I'm a Cyclops too....

Popular posts from this blog

Deep breaths. This is only part of your life. Part 3

My former English professor and mentor

About Love (Love Actually)