More tests!!!

Your Intrapersonal Intelligence Score: 95%

Your Intrapersonal Intelligence is Very High

You've spent a lot of time introspecting, and it's really paid off.
You are comfortable with who you are, and you have a life philosophy that you are happy to live by.
And you're always re-evaluating what you believe. Because you learn something new about yourself each day!
How Does Your Intrapersonal Intelligence Rate?

Your Five Variable Love Profile

Propensity for Monogamy:

Your propensity for monogamy is high.
You find it easy to be devoted and loyal to one person.
And in return, you expect the same from who you love.
Any sign of straying, and you'll end things.

Experience Level:

Your experience level is medium.
You probably have had a couple significant loves.
And you may have even had your heart broken.
But you haven't really dated a wide variety of people.

Dominance:

Your dominance is medium.
You tend to be the one with more power.
You aren't a total control freak in relationships..
But of course you don't mind getting you way!

Cynicism:

Your cynicism is high.
Sure you believe in love, but you know it doesn't come easily.
You scoff at "love at first site" and "soumates."
You rather take the real thing, as unglamorous as it is.

Independence:

Your independence is medium.
In relationships, you need both "me time" and "we time."
You usually find it easy to be part of a couple.
But occasionally you start to feel a little smothered.
The Five Variable Love Test
Your Superpower Should Be Manipulating Fire

You are intense, internally driven, and passionate.
Your emotions are unpredictable - and they often get the better of you.
Both radiant and terrifying, people are drawn to you.
At your most powerful, you feel like the world belongs to you.

Why you would be a good superhero: You are obsessive enough to give it your all

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Your moodiness would make it difficult to control your powers
What Should Your Superpower Be?

Comments

Liz Dwyer said…
Where did you get these tests from? I want to do one!

I want my superpower to be time travel!
Ms Angela said…
LOL! I know what you mean; I've often fantasized about being able to slip backward and forward through time. But I would probably do something to miss up the space-time continuum, the way Hiro did in the show, "Heroes". Or at least I think he did, since I haven't seen the entire second season.

Anyway, here's the URL for the site:
http://www.blogthings.com/

I took the superhero test again to see if I would change my superpower, now that I'm in a very different frame of mind since I took the test last summer. And the result was: still a fire starter, a hell-raiser. It's good thing I'm a Baha'i; it's the only thing that's keeping me from being a menace to society! LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Deep breaths. This is only part of your life. Part 3

My former English professor and mentor

About Love (Love Actually)